Hakim has a rich and varied experience on legal matters in Rwanda, Uganda and South Africa including:
+257 75 654 000
- Advising on Mergers and Acquisitions, corporate restructurings, capital markets, private equity, corporate governance, contract law and all other legal aspects of commercial transactions.
- Advising and providing support to companies with regard to regulatory and compliance issues.
- Involvement in project finance advisory work e.g. drafting and reviewing security documents, legal due diligence and legal opinion.
- Lecturing a wide range of subjects such as, Introduction to Legal Studies, Law of Property, Law of Sale and Lease, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Criminal Law.
- Mediating on a wide range of civil disputes and currently specializes on disputes in the workplace.
- Conducting legal research projects for NGO’s as well as different organizations in the private sector.
Master of Laws (LL.M), Alternative Dispute Resolution: University of Missouri, U.S.A
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.): University of the Western Cape, South Africa
Certified Mediator under American Bar Association (ABA) mediation rules.
Consultant at Trust Law Chambers, Kigali Rwanda.
Lecturer at the University of the Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa.
Legal Researcher at the University of the Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa.
Litigation and Arbitration
Trust Juris Chambers is a full service corporate and business law firm with a variety of clients including local and international corporations, private businesses, non-governmental and international organisations. Our main areas of practice are corporate and commercial, litigation and arbitration, employment, tax, intellectual property, competition, telecommunications, energy and mining.
Trust Juris Chambers
7 Avenue Mwaro
Rohero I (Quartier INSS)
P.O. Box: 6111
+257 22 27 96 44 / 75 654 000
© 2019 Trust Juris Chambers. All rights reserved.