The Employment and HR
It is our depth of experience that enables the Trust Juris Chambers lawyers to deliver exceptional results and proactive solutions on behalf of our clients. We assist employers in strategically responding to the wide range of human resources and regulatory issues that arise in the day-to-day management of their businesses in order to reduce workplace conflict and employer liability.
We also regularly act on behalf of individual employees at all levels, providing timely, strategic advice and advocacy for workplace disputes.
We assist our clients in all aspects of Employment and HR, including:
- Employment contracts: service agreements, consultancy agreements, terms and conditions of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Conduct of proceedings in Labour Tribunals, Appellate Courts and High Court
- Redundancy advice and redundancy claims – collective and individual
- Discrimination claims – ethnical/sexual/religious/disability
- Restraint of trade, the enforcement of restrictive covenants, confidentiality and ancillary injunctive relief
- Implementation of company policies on disciplinary and grievance procedures equal opportunities, religious and sexual discrimination, disability discrimination, etc.
- Transfer of Undertakings and employment and pension issues arising from mergers and acquisitions
- Employment insolvency issues in receiverships, administrations and liquidations
- Boardroom disputes
- Senior executive packages on appointment and termination
- Employment benefits and employee share option schemes
- Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation, Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Concerns
- Termination Agreement
- Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Proceedings
Trust Juris Chambers is a full service corporate and business law firm with a variety of clients including local and international corporations, private businesses, non-governmental and international organisations. Our main areas of practice are corporate and commercial, litigation and arbitration, employment, tax, intellectual property, competition, telecommunications, energy and mining.
Trust Juris Chambers
7 Avenue Mwaro
Rohero I (Quartier INSS)
P.O. Box: 6111
+257 22 27 96 44 / 75 654 000
© 2020 Trust Juris Chambers. All rights reserved.