Corporate and Commercial
Our full range of services includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate secretarial services
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial contracts
- Private equity and venture capital
- Investment funds and joint ventures
- Restructurings and Insolvency
- Corporate governance
- Tax and Incentives
- Corporate Crime and Regulation
- Legal due diligence investigations
Trust Juris Chambers’ lawyers understand the workings of all regulating authorities in Burundi and will ensure your organisation remains fully compliant.
We have assisted clients on issues pertaining to notification of mergers to different competition bodies including national and regional.
Trust Juris competition law experts provide a full range of advice to clients on Antitrust and competition law matters, in particular:
- Abuse of market position
- Competition law issues relating to distribution, supply, joint ventures and IP licensing
- Complaints against competitors and suppliers
- Risk and Compliance
- Merger control
- Standardisation agreements
- International Organizations aids
Trust Juris Chambers is a full service corporate and business law firm with a variety of clients including local and international corporations, private businesses, non-governmental and international organisations. Our main areas of practice are corporate and commercial, litigation and arbitration, employment, tax, intellectual property, competition, telecommunications, energy and mining.
Trust Juris Chambers
7 Avenue Mwaro
Rohero I (Quartier INSS)
P.O. Box: 6111
+257 22 27 96 44 / 75 654 000
© 2020 Trust Juris Chambers. All rights reserved.