Aloys is a respected and distinguished lawyer, benefiting from almost 15 years’ professional experience.
He began his professional career by serving the Ministry of Justice of Burundi as a judge in civil courts for a long period of nine years.
He then entered the legal profession in 2014 after specializing in business law by obtaining a master’s degree in Business law in Dakar, Senegal.
Aloys has varied experiences in legal matters in Burundi including:
+257 75 654 000
- Assisting several companies in the registration procedure of guarantees, securities (mortgages, pledges, etc.).
- Assisting several companies in the registration of trademarks and patents under Burundian industrial property law.
- Advising and collecting several receivables on behalf of businessmen.
- Advising an industrial company incorporated under Burundian laws in labor law issues especially on dismissal of employees.
- Assisting and advising investors in the registration and set up of private companies.
- Assisting and representing private companies and non-governmental organizations before different courts in Burundi (District Court, High Court, Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court of Burundi).
- Teaching Tax Law at a higher education institution (institute) as a Senior Lecturer.
2013-2014 LL.M. in Business Law and Taxation, Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Dakar, Senegal.
2004-2005 Bachelor of Laws, University of Burundi, Burundi.
2015 Training certificate from the Centre International de formation des avocats francophones, Kigali, Rwanda.
Admitted to the Bujumbura Bar in 2014.
Corporate and commercial
Trust Juris Chambers is a full service corporate and business law firm with a variety of clients including local and international corporations, private businesses, non-governmental and international organisations. Our main areas of practice are corporate and commercial, litigation and arbitration, employment, tax, intellectual property, competition, telecommunications, energy and mining.
Trust Juris Chambers
7 Avenue Mwaro
Rohero I (Quartier INSS)
P.O. Box: 6111
+257 22 27 96 44 / 75 654 000
© 2020 Trust Juris Chambers. All rights reserved.